Sunday, May 17, 2015

The Maze Runner

In the Beginning of the book it was kind of depressing because the one characters that were are introduced to is very scared and doesn't even know a thing about himself. Like it said he had no idea who his parents were, how he got in the dark elevator, his last name, and anything about his past. But to me I think that the introduction is a good and I think that it is very suspenseful because first of all where is he going in the elevator and why is it dark in their.

I think that what is happening in the beginning of the book in my opinion what is going to happen is to me I think that they had brainwashed him or done something with his memory to make him forget everything. But also I think that the book is going to be like the Hunger Games for some reason but I mean I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment