Saturday, April 18, 2015

Where Things Come Back

The main character of the story is Cullen and their are more characters in the book like his aunt Julia she is depressed because of her dead son she mainly cries all the time. Also in the book Cullen's brother is gone he has disappeared. But wile I read the book I think that it is a good and this is very descriptive about the story.

But I think that their are many conflicts about in the book I think that their are so many because on Gabriel has disappeared, also his aunt she is so depressed because her son is dead. But I think that their are going to be more because what has already happened to Cullen and also I think that their going to be even more worse than what they already were.

1 comment:

  1. A few things - 1) Two sentences is not a complete paragraph, 2) What types of conflict are you discussing - be specific, 3) Where is your text evidence?

    ReplyDelete